Friday, April 18, 2008

The REAL Men in Black!


OK, this MIB legend has some truth behind it... I remember sitting in a movie theater waiting for the start of The People V. Larry Flynt. Among the movie trivia slides was a hype for the upcoming Men in Black movie and I was very excited! I leaned over and told my lady about how in the 50s a guy in New Jersey had a UFO newsletter and he was told by three men in black to stop his research, he closed up shop and then "disappeared". I was hopeful the movie would be a dark X-Files style thriller true to this story.
But I was so bitterly disappointed that what came out was a childish comedy with Will Smith - that hack!
BOO! BOO! HISSSSSS....

Anyway, I got over it and there is info on Albert K. Bender here, and here...

I'd also suggest watching the music video for the Frank Black song.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home