Friday, April 11, 2008

Another good movie...


A Boy and His Dog starring Don "Miami Vice" Johnson!
Yes, it's true... I love science fiction movies, especially those in a post-WWIII dark vein. This 1975 gem was a book by Harlan Ellison from 1969. Johnson subsists on scraps, as does his dog - with which he is in telepathic communication. What???
OK, so then they discover there is an underground, not a factional rebel underground like I am part of, but a literal underground civilization.
They are actually the remnants from our own society complete with a patriotic marching band and cheerleaders, except these semi-inbred soon-to-be-troglodytes are in need of new 'seed' to refresh their ever-shallowing gene pool.
One of the best midnight movies that freaked me out! 5 stars! I laughed, I cried!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home