Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Mechanic 2 = sequels that never were!

I watched Charles Bronson and Jan Michael Vincent in the assassin movie The Mechanic from 1972. I've seen it before but this time I saw some odd things in it, maybe something more than they planned on... a certain 'more than friends' aspect to the drama. But who can say?
And even if that was the case, would it really matter?? Nah!

Anyway, I mentioned I saw the flick to a media-obsessed friend and he mentioned TV's "Airwolf" with JMV and Earnest Borgnine flying a super high-tech helicopter to stop bad guys!!! Wow! I remembered it not at all fondly as the acting was wooden and melodramatic as I remember.
Then I mentioned, as a goof, the sequel to The Mechanic that was not made, The Mechanic 2: He's NOT my father! The guy looked at me and believed me until I laughed out loud at that title, but it stuck and I found this fake ad for the movie that never was.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home