Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Special Buddies!

One of the most hysterical things I've seen on TV in a long while was the episode of MTV's "Rob and Big" where they make their own cereal box as a knock-off of Kashi's "Good Friends" cereal.
Rob and Big dress in drag and get the photo on a demo box of their cereal, "Special Buddies", they even have their own theme song. The bootleg of the video gets periodically posted and removed off of YouTube by Viacom, so good luck finding this gem!
It occurred to be that Rob looks just like Rudy Giuliani in drag, separated at birth?

You decide.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home