Friday, January 30, 2009

People obsessed with what others are eating...


Some people need to get a life, that and stop obsessing over what other people are eating or not eating. I used to work with a lady who was 'anorexic' or something, she refused to reward herself with food, she liked being a miserable martyr. OK, fine. BUT...! She would come into the staff kitchen and watch the rest of us 'normal' people eat lunch. She also had impulse control issues so that the little voice in her crazy head was uncontrollable... "Do you know how many calories from fat are in that pizza?"
Sheesh... what a wet-blanket killjoy.
Go F yourself skinny bitch!
One day I was eating lunch and heard her coming up the stairs so I took my lunch to my office and closed and locked the door. I heard the footfalls approaching, then without even a knock, she tried to just open my very closed office door. I held my breath, she could probably smell my BBQ pulled pork sandwich through the door. She walked away. After I was done I saw her phone extension was no longer lit so she was done with her phone call. I called her on the intercom.
"Oh! Were you in your office?"
"Maybe. Did you want something?"
"No, no..."
"Fine, then next time knock!"
Click!
Go eat something ya crazy witch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home